Athletic Directors & Administration Information:
- AD Workshop Registation 8-4-21 - RSVP!
- April Reminder Memo
- Multi Campus NEW Application 21-22
- Multi Campus ReNewal Application 21-22
- Designation of Rep. - Due June 28, 2021
- Scholarship Application/Nomination Process (Due from Leagues May 1)
- BOM Meeting Follow Up Information - Feb. 25, 2021
- Life Time Pass Nomination Form - Due March 12, 2021
- UTR - Tennis Score Reporting link
- 8th Grade Advisory 2021
- 2020-21 Model Coach Nomination Form - Deadline March 15, 2021
- CIF Bylaws 600-605 (Outside Competition) Updated 1-20-21
- 1-20-21 Press Release Regarding Northern Section Sports
- COVID 19 State County Color Tiers - Jan 19, 2021
- Final InSide Out Training -Dec. 7, 2020- click here for info.
- SBLive Workshop Registration - Click Here
- Second InsideOut Training-Nov 2, 2020 - Info Here!
- 20-21 Temporary Suspension of Bylaws 900.A. and 900.B. (All-Star Competition -Participation of Graduating Seniors
- 2020-21 Adjusted Sports Calendar w/ Leagues
- Q & A Bylaws 205, 560, 204: Academic Probation,Practice Allowance, Season of Sport - 2020-21
- 2020-21 Designation of Rep. Form - Due June 28
- NIKE - Female Athletes and Coaches
- August 5, 2020 AD Workshop VIA ZOOM - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86203053996
- 1:00 New AD meeting
- 2:00 General AD Workshop
~ AD Workshop Flyer -
- Fall Sports Covid19 Advisory May, 19,2020
- 2020-21 Mutli Campus Agreements: 1) RENEWAL 2)NEW AGREEMENTS
- Participation Census 2019-20
- 8th Grade Advisory - Undue Influence Memo 2020
- Leadership-Sportsmanship Initiative - click for info.
- Pursuing Victory with Honor - State CIF Reminder
- Regional/State Proposal to Host Form and the Confidential Information Form for football: links
- Football Info Form: https://cifstate.org/forms/fb_info_form
- Host Form: https://cifstate.org/forms/fb_reg_proposal_host_form
VICTORY WITH HONOR:
* NSCIF/NSADA All-Pro Athletic Directors recognition. Click for form (which is in sign-in format), so you can easily mark/sign off the items you have completed. We hope you will all take this chance to be recognized for your hard work and have a chance at FREE registration at next year’s NSADA Conference.